Disagreements and escalation of concerns
Refer to the Care and Treatment Reviews (CTRs): Policy and Guidance document (page 46 for CTRs and page 81 for CETRs) for details including:
- Clinical disagreements;
- Disagreements and escalation of concerns;
- Responsibility for escalating concerns; and
- Complaints relating to the CTR process.
Complaints about care should be made using the local policy.
It is worth repeating that the new My Care and Treatment Review booklet contains lots of helpful information about the whole CTR process from start to finish, including some very good tools about life after hospital including:
- How can I use my CTR report? (page 12); and
- Good standards for leaving hospital (pages 15 to 18) https://www.england.nhs.uk/publication/my-care-and-treatment-review/
The easy-read version of this guidance is also available:
The My CTR Planner booklet includes a My CTR Report on page 14 to help record the actions from the review.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.